Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Day 3/4:

Three days into my goal to write a daily blog and I fail miserably. It's OK though because I failed not because I had nothing to write, but because I simply forgot and this is supposed to be a writing exercise, not a test in memory.

Note to Rockies: Next time, only win 17 out of your last 22 games before entering the World Series and save the last four for when it counts. Baseball is a game of streaks, and if you didn't see that streak turning cold during their 9 day hiatus between winning the pennant and the start of the W.S., you're as out of touch as that guy holding the "Git R Done" sign behind home plate.

On the legal front, I have received numerous invitations to apply to various schools. Most of them have been 2nd tier schools that rely on heavy marketing to survive; however, I was surprised that Vanderbilt, Baylor and most recently UCLA sent me invitations as well as application fee waivers. I don't know if this is standard procedure, but it certainly boosts my confidence some.

0 comments: