Saturday, November 17, 2007

Disney Christmas Special

As promised last week, here are some photos I took at Disneyland while they were filming the Disney Christmas Day Special. Since I couldn't get real close to the filming, I've added arrows to point out the stars.

First, the cast of High School Musical performing a dance number in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle -

High School Musical Dance Routine #1


High School Musical Dance Routine #2

Here is Master of Ceremonies, Ryan Seacrest on a stage built on Main Street (where they normally put the Christmas tree) -

Ryan Seacrest, Master of Ceremonies

In this last photo, Ryan is responding to my giddy screams. Later I will post photos from my latest series, "Ducks of Disneyland".

4 comments:

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Ryan Seacrest is a douchebag, but I do have to give him props for his scene in Knocked Up.

Captain Chipmunk said...

I haven't seen Knocked Up yet. I think it's available on-demand now, so maybe that will give me something to do this weekend. Seacrest-out!

Anonymous said...

Aloha from Honolulu!

I just stumbled upon your blog and it brought back some really great Christmas memories. My wife and I love traveling to Orlando at Christmas time, particularly for that extra dose of Disney magic that they distribute so generously during the holiday season. The candlelight processional at EPCOT is just amazing, and it’s best when you buy the dinner package (priority dinner seating and VIP seats in the processional). My favorite thing during Christmas is drinking hot chocolate on the streets of MGM while the snow is falling - even though the temperature is 70 degrees. Disney magic! Aloha from the Going2Oahu blog at http://www.going2oahu.com - we wish you Mele Kalikimaka!

Captain Chipmunk said...

Going2Oahu - Thanks for stopping by my humble cyber-abode! I wish I was heading to Hawaii for Christmas!