Saturday, November 10, 2007

Disneyland

Just arrived in Malibu from an enjoyable drive up PCH while the sun was setting behind the ocean and multimillion dollar homes. Disneyland today was a nice break from the drive-work-drive-musical-drive-sleep-repeat routine I've been doing the last 6 days.

Apparently Disney was filming their Christmas Special today, as most of Main Street was filled with lights, cranes, cameras and Ryan Seacrest("Seacrest-Out!"). I danced along with the cast of High School Musical and screamed like giddy schoolgirl at Ryan. I should have photos posted later tonight or tomorrow. Be sure to watch their special on ABC Christmas morning and look for me in the background! If you have other family plans, either cancel them or make sure your Tivo is set.

Only an hour to go before my musical starts. I can't decide whether I should go warm up, take a nap, or get a an Oreo cream milkshake from the student center. Hmmm....I'll post my decision next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing that you got the milkshake.

Captain Chipmunk said...

Good Guess!