Friday, December 07, 2007

Rant

I'm sitting on hold for the second day in a row. My email, which I've had for 11 years (that's close to infinity in web years), has been upgraded to a bigger, better interface. This means of course that I haven't been able to check my email since Wednesday night.

I do everything via webmail. I stopped downloading email to my computer years ago for the convenience of having everything in one spot which I can access at home, work or on the road.

I have access to all my old email, but I have no inbox. When I check for new mail, nothing shows up. What's weird is I get new spam in my spam folder.

Yesterday's answer was that because my inbox was so big (2000 messages) it was taking a while to transfer. We'll see what they say today!

Oh, and add this to my list of weird things that have happened.

1 comments:

Anne Knowles said...

It's like when you simplify, simplify, simplify and get everything technological out of your life so that nothing can go wrong anymore and you even have an outhouse so the toilet can't back up, and then in March when it's windy, the door blows off.--Mop o Mop Mop Yop