Monday, February 04, 2008

Super Bowl Reflections

In lieu of Photoblogging Monday, I am posting a few of my thoughts on yesterday's game.

  • I thought about going on record on Friday with my pick - the Giants winning by 3, but forgot.
  • So now everyone is thinking, "Yeah, sure!"
  • Bill Belichick is a sore loser.
  • I'm surprised there's not more discussion on the Belichick's decision to go for it on 4th and 13 while in field goal range.
  • Lack of faith in your kicker will ultimately come back to haunt you...so will letting Adam Vinatieri go.
  • Ryan Seacrest should never be allowed to host anything related to football again...ever.
  • Did anyone catch the New York vs. Boston skit FOX ran during the pregame marathon? It was the worst thing I've ever witnessed on TV. I never expected to see a Westside Story throwdown between football fans.
  • I miss the Bud Bowl and Crystal Pepsi.
  • SuperBowl ads don't live up to the hype anymore.
  • This was an amazing catch:
    (Larry W. Smith / EPA)
  • Apparently, the Patriots were trying to patent "19-0", but it was already taken by the Denver Broncos.
  • The New York Giants tried to patent "18-1".

0 comments: