Monday, March 31, 2008

Photoblogging Monday!

My blog has turned into an almost weekly photoblog. I haven't felt like posting my thoughts, feelings or stories. I'm sorry to my loyal reader(s), maybe that's a good thing. :) I might get back into it one of these days.

Most of my best photos were taken by other people - my lovely wife's postcard photos from Hawaii, and today's photo, which came as a surprise to me when I was downloading the images from my camera taken at a recent outing to SeaWorld.

I had handed my camera to my 9 year-old nephew to hold; little did I know he had taken 100+ photos on his own during the 15 minutes it was out of my sight. Included was this gem that perfectly captures the curiosity and playfulness of that age.



Curiosity


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad there wasn't anything in his nose!