Monday, December 17, 2007

Photobloggin Monday!!

I awoke to a beautiful, bright, crisp Sunday morning yesterday. There was even some snow left on the hills from last week's storm. Too bad I had a splitting headache and a wrenching sore throat. I spent the next 14 hours in bed. My cold couldn't show up 24 hours later on Monday morning, noooo....

Without further ado, here is this week's photo. Our Thanksgiving guests this year came in the form of 2 labradoodles, Henry (2 years old) & Sprocket (a.k.a. Bastardo, 2 months old).

They were posed at the top of my stairs when my lovely wife called them, right as I was taking this photo. At first I was upset because I lost the shot. Then, after going through a dozen boring photos of the dogs looking at me (like I was nuts), this last one quickly became our favorite.


Sprocket & Henry


0 comments: