Tuesday, November 06, 2007

My final task before I can start submitting applications is to update my resume. I'm not as worried about it as I was my personal statement, but it hasn't been updated in 6 years and I have so many different jobs it is really tough to organize. It is also tough because I work 9-5 everyday and this week I'm playing a show every night, so that leaves early mornings or late nights to finish up.

My wife commuted via train this morning so she didn't make coffee. I realized how spoiled I had become waking to the smell of sweet Peaberry and half & half. I had to settle for the Folger's brand at work. I'm starting to feel the effects of that now, as crankiness creeps in and creativity and hope for the world dissipate. Maybe it's a much needed change of pace from my usual bloviating.

0 comments: